Harborough Innovation Centre, (HIC), established in 2010, is a vibrant, eco-friendly hub providing flexible office space with bespoke business support for new and thriving small, to medium enterprises. Situated in Market Harborough; a beautiful town in rural England, south Leicestershire, the HIC enjoys close proximity to the town centre boasting an array of independent shops, and boutiques alongside high street brands, as well as excellent restaurants and bistros across the Harborough district.
1. 52 Office suites ranging in size from 157sqft, upto 1,065 sqft. With 24/7 access for tenants
2. Excellent access to major road and rail links, with the A6, M1 and A14 nearby.
3. 2 miles from Market Harborough mainline station with frequent, direct trains to London St Pancras taking just under an hour.
4. A friendly welcome for you and your guests by our onsite reception team
5. Flexible / short term tenancy contracts adapted to suit the needs of your growing business.
6. On site car park, electric vehicle charging points and dedicated bike racks.
7. Brand new drop-in workspaces to hire by the hour, day, week or longer, starting from just £35 per person per day
8. Super networking opportunities at this friendly hub of like-minded business professionals.
9. Onsite Café offering locally brewed coffee, hot drinks, hot meals, fresh and vibrant salads and decadent cakes.
10. Access to bespoke business support and strategic advice.
11. Meeting rooms for hire accomodating meetings of 2-40 people with additional break out spaces.
12. Video conferencing facilities in our meeting rooms.
13. Onsite managed postal service including mail franking, international, recorded and special delivery options.
14. Virtual office and phone answering service.
15. Helping to reduce your carbon footprint with a BREEAM excellent accredited facility utilising rainwater harvesting, biomass heating, LED lighting.