Competition terms and conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over; only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- All entries must be submitted by liking and following the Visit Harborough District Facebook or Instagram accounts.
- The closing date of the prize draw is 17/7/23. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw after the closing date. Winners will be “verified by Promoter and or its agents”.
- The winners will receive a prize from those listed.
- The winner will be notified by social media (using details provided at entry) and must provide a postal address and email address to claim their prize. Suppose a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 14 days of being notified by the Promoter. In that case, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner following the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternative is offered.
- Third parties supply the prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered about it.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law, and entrants to the prize draw will submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter of this prize draw is Harborough District Council of The Symington Building, Adam & Eve Street, Market Harborough, Leicestershire LE16 7PA.