Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Biddable Search Marketing Fundamentals
February 1 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm GMTFree
The workshop will take you through the basics of biddable search marketing covering account structure, search networks, different types of ads, ad extensions, audience targeting and a-b testing.
*We recommend also attending the Biddable Social Marketing Fundamentals (social media advertising) workshop on 2 February along with this session.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has a new or established business including business owners or employees who are part of a marketing team who want to explore the opportunities of Biddable search marketing to attract new customers or engage with existing customers.
What we will cover:
- Fundamental aspects of Biddable search marketing
- Ad account set up and best practices
- Plan biddable campaigns to match your business objectives
- Formulate, plan & execute Biddable search campaigns
- How auction bidding works and why quality score is important
- Different Ad types including text, expanding text, dynamic, display, and smart ads
- How to monitor and manage your own Google/Bing Ads campaigns
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Delegates will emerge with a greater understanding of Paid Search advertising
- How to select from and make the most of the various platforms and techniques available to achieve specific marketing objectives including increased sales, new customer acquisition and brand awareness
- Understand how to manage their own Biddable Ad campaigns and how to improve their return on ad spend over time.
- Complete action planning activities throughout the workshop to ensure that they have a roadmap of actions around biddable search advertising when they return to their office.
Who’ll be presenting this workshop?
Liam Lally is owner of Zaddle Internet Marketing based in Welton. Liam has built an impressive reputation in digital marketing and is considered to be one of the region’s leading authorities on Social Media and Networking. He specialises in Paid Digital Advertising and is a certified Google AdWords partner and Hootsuite professional, providing businesses of all sizes with advice, training and, if required, full management of their Google AdWords PPC campaigns.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Zaddle and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Please note: This event is fully funded and FREE for you to attend. In return, we ask for a few minutes of your time to complete an SME Enrolment form, if your business has not already done so. Only one form per business is required. Without a completed form we cannot guarantee your place on this or future Business Gateway events. Further details will be provided upon booking.