Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Biddable Social Marketing Fundamentals
February 2 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm GMTFree
Biddable Social Marketing Fundamentals
If you are already using social media for your business (or you have recently attended the “Introduction to Paid Digital Advertising webinar”), you will be aware that social media marketing can be cost-effective, highly targeted, and adaptable to any business objective.
But business pages are finding it harder to reach their customers and potential customers organically (not having to pay) and are now turning their attention to biddable social marketing.
Social media advertising (or biddable social marketing) provides organisations with the chance to reach, engage and convert new customers that would not normally see their organic posts, or reach existing customers with new services or products.
It can be used to support businesses’ organic activity or to help drive fan acquisition or engagement. It can also be used to drive lead conversion and sales from new audiences (which can happen on the social platform or by driving the user back to the company website).
*We recommend also attending the Biddable Search Marketing Fundamental workshop on 1 February along with this session.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who has a new or existing business with or without a social media presence, who wants to explore the opportunities of paid social marketing including business owners or employees who are part of a marketing team.
What we will cover:
- The basics of biddable social marketing versus organic social marketing and how to integrate biddable social into your social marketing strategy
- Understanding different campaign objectives and planning for success
- What bidding strategies to consider and how to measure success
- Looking at the biddable marketing options across different social media platforms to find the right one for your audience
- How to use audience planning, audience targeting and measuring success with different biddable strategies
- Learn how to manage and measure the effectiveness of your biddable social marketing campaigns
- Planning and implementation of ad campaigns across a range of social media platforms including
- Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest & TikTok.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Delegates will gain an understanding on
- How biddable social marketing works
- How to find the right audience for their business across different social platforms
- How to use social media advertising for different marketing objectives including reach, awareness, web visits, purchases, and new customer acquisition
- How to manage & measure their own social marketing campaigns
- Complete action planning activities throughout the workshop to ensure that they have a roadmap of actions around biddable social marketing advertising when they return to their office.
Who’ll be presenting this workshop?
Liam Lally is owner of Zaddle Internet Marketing based in Welton. Liam has built an impressive reputation in digital marketing and is considered to be one of the region’s leading authorities on Social Media and Networking. He specialises in Paid Digital Advertising and is a certified Google AdWords partner and Hootsuite professional, providing businesses of all sizes with advice, training and, if required, full management of their Google AdWords PPC campaigns.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Zaddle and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Please note: This event is fully funded and FREE for you to attend. In return, we ask for a few minutes of your time to complete an SME Enrolment form, if your business has not already done so. Only one form per business is required. Without a completed form we cannot guarantee your place on this or future Business Gateway events. Further details will be provided upon booking.