Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Developing and Protecting Key Customers
July 8 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
There is a skill and an art to position yourself to win, protect and grow those key clients that offer your business the greatest potential. This webinar is about identifying the key players in all such clients and having an effective and successful sales strategy to secure business for the long-term
Key topics covered during the webinar:
- Identifying the key customers which offer the greatest potential
- Selling to and managing multiple decision-makers/influencers.
- Analysing customer performance and creating a key customer plan
- Managing the customer to pull them closer to you, and further from your competition
- Dealing with challenges and threats to the customer relationship
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Identify where and how they should be spending their time in customer development
- Select and develop the key relationships
- Create a key customer plan to achieve your objectives
- Identify the key opportunities
- Capitalise on the opportunities identified
Who should attend:
Anyone involved in developing and protecting your relationships with your key customers. Anyone involved in planning and executing how to get the most out of your key customer relationships.