Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Developing sales through customer service and negotiation
June 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm BSTFree
Great customer care is likely to lead to additional sales opportunities, as long as your customer care people know how to spot and develop those opportunities and you have the right product/service offer.
Negotiation with your customer presents the dual challenge of achieving the results you want while maintaining and building upon your relationships with your customer.
This session aims to help participants see how they can work well with customers to maximise results and relationships, whilst developing a culture of involvement and cooperation when negotiating.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in developing and delivering your product/service offer and negotiating with customers. Anyone who would like to negotiate more effectively to maximise results and maintain the customer relationship.
What will we cover?
- The differentiated service offer – what sets you apart?
- Asking good questions – know your client.
- Helping the client understand their problem and your solution.
- Understanding client buying motivators
- Good negotiating behaviours
- 5 Key persuasion methods
- Adapting to your customers style of negotiation
- The negotiation cycle
- Do’s and don’ts with customer negotiation
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Be able to communicate your differentiated offer.
- Have the questions to understand the client problem.
- Know how to link client buying motivators to your offer.
- Be able to use positive negotiation behaviours.
- Understand the 5 key persuasion methods.
- Understand the stages of the negotiation cycle.