Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Effective Leadership in Any Situation
May 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
With an ever-changing business environment leaders must be able to adapt their leadership style to what their teams and direct reports need at that time. This experiential workshop explains situational leadership, before sharing best practice for each leadership style along with guidance on when to use. Additional focus is given to using the model through times of change. The workshop then provides an opportunity to put into practice and develop each leadership style in a safe environment.
Who should attend?
Business owners and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to hone and develop skills to become a more effective leader. This workshop is aimed at SME businesses.
What will we cover?
- Definition of leadership
- Diminisher vs Multiplier
- Situational leadership directive
- Attendees natural leadership style
- Identification of when to use an appropriate leadership style
- Situational leadership through change
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Have an increased awareness of your natural leadership style – what is working and is not working
- Understand the different types of leadership style and most relevant situations to use each style
- Know how to use situational leadership to facilitate change
- Gain confidence in using each leadership style