Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Elevating your Marketing Communications
April 14 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This workshop helps you explore the fundamentals of marketing communications. You’ll be given a grounding in core principles and examine different elements of the marcoms mix, including advertising, public relations and direct marketing.
The session includes the latest trends and developments in the field and practical tasks for you to work on alone and as part of a group.
Who should attend this webinar?
The 3-hour interactive session is ideal for people who are new to marketing communications and are looking for a concise overview, or those who have marcoms responsibilities as part of a wider role.
What will we cover?
- Why Marketing communications is important
- Marcomms Core principles
- Different elements of the marcoms mix (advertising, public relations and direct marketing.)
- What should be included in a Marcomms Strategy
- How to measure the effectiveness of your communications
- A discussion of the latest trends and developments in Marcomms and what the future of communications might look like.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Be able to put marketing communications in context and see its role in the wider marketing process
- Discover more about some of the key techniques used by marketers as part of communications campaigns
- Enable you to look at new developments in the ever-changing digital, mobile and social
- Landscape and apply them to your business.
Click HERE to join.