Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Engaging employees to give a great customer experience
May 16 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm BSTFree
Your business will probably spend a lot of money on acquiring new customers, in fact as a rule of thumb apparently it costs up to 6 times more to win a new customer than to get more business from an existing one, and a retained customer has more value over time.
If your employees are fully engaged you will retain more of that customer value, so it stands to reason that your leaders are successfully engaging employees but the statistics at the moment show lower engagement and higher staff turnover, which will affect your customer’s experience.
Who should attend?
Leaders, managers and owners who lead customer-facing employees.
What will we cover?
- Why employee engagement matters to customers
- Setting your customer experience vision and values
- Communicating the customer vision and values – keeping it fresh
- Motivation and momentum
- Regular engagement goals
- Measuring progress for the internal and external customer
Outcomes from attending the workshop:
- Understand why employee engagement matters and how to drive it
- Set the right customer experience vision and values for your business / brand
- Communicate your vision to the customer facing teams
- Engage and motivate employees to embed your customer vision
- Set appropriate goals which align around your customer experience vision
- Measure and communicate progress