Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Essential skills for leaders and managers post-Covid 19
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
As we transition out of the pandemic, workplaces will not go back to how they were before. A new hybrid way of working will evolve, as individuals seek to continue to keep the flexibility and way of working that has developed over the last year. This is going to require a new way of leading and managing teams to keep them aligned, motivated and productive.
In this cutting-edge workshop we share essential leadership skills and tools that will help establish a new way of working in your organisation, taking your team to a new level of performance whilst giving your business a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
If you are an SME business owner, senior leader or manager, responsible for a team and you recognise that new skills will be needed to be an effective leader post-Covid, this workshop is for you.
What will we cover?
- The post-Covid workplace – the key drivers
- Team alignment
- Development of a culture that supports your vision
- Building an agile team
- Tools to manage hybrid office/remote team members
- Establishing effective communication
- Online tools to assist in accountability
- Performance-managing a team
- Incentives and rewards
- Leadership in uncertain times
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this session you’ll understand:
- What the post-Covid workplace is and what has changed
- The 10 leadership and management tools that are essential in a post-Covid world
- Having the right team in place – how to reassess an individual’s motivation
- How to keep a team motivated and productive
- How to communicate effectively with a hybrid remote/office team
- How to manage an individual performance in an uncertain economic environment
Click HERE to join.