Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Food and Drink – How to Access Grant Funding and Investments for Business Growth
April 21 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Following on from the seminar (Accessing and Managing Finance Support), this workshop is designed to provide detailed insight into grant funding and investment opportunities, specifically related to food and drink sector. The workshop will cover a range of funding options and how to prepare for investment opportunities with some real-life case studies and examples
It always seems that other companies are good at securing grants or funding – and we often hear “why can’t we?” This workshop explores several options for funding and goes through the kind of preparatory work that must be undertaken to get you ready for applying for a grant or securing investment before you start to complete the application forms.
Who should attend this session?
Food and Drink producers considering applying for a grant or investment
What will we cover?
- How to make the best use of investment and funding opportunities such as R&D Tax Credits
- Introduction to grant funding
- Preparation required to secure a grant
- Awareness-raising of other investment opportunities for food and drink producers
- How to access funding and support
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
You will leave this webinar with a range of tools to help you:
- A deep understanding of submitting grant applications
- Information on grants that are available at the time of the workshop and the requirements of them
- Understanding the range of investment opportunities
- Understanding what you need to do to access R&D Tax Credits
Click HERE to join.