Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Getting started with email marketing
April 19 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Getting started with email marketing: learn fundamental email marketing skills in this interactive workshop to help grow your business.
Email marketing is a well-proven and popular marketing channel for SMEs and large enterprises alike. Learn all about email marketing tools to help you grow your business.
Join us for this action planning webinar where digital strategist Martin Broadhurst will take you through the very basics of email marketing, from choosing the right email marketing platform through to designing your first email and pressing send. By the end of the workshop, you’ll have a clear plan for how your business can manage contact data, create compelling offers, design eye-catching emails and monitor the results of your email marketing efforts.
Who should attend this online workshop?
This workshop has been designed for a beginner’s audience who have zero experience, or very limited experience, of using email marketing for their business. You will learn the basics of email marketing and how to use the common tools that you will find within different email marketing platforms.
What will we cover?
- Email marketing software – There are hundreds of email marketing software service providers with a myriad of features to use. You’ll be able to identify which ones are a good fit for your business by the end of the workshop.
- Uploading contacts – Managing data is and getting the right contacts into your email marketing lists is important to get the best results. You also want to remain compliant with GDPR legislation. We’ll take you through the top tips to keep you compliant and well-optimised.
- Anatomy of a marketing email – There are many elements to an email marketing campaign beyond the subject line and recipient’s address. We’ll run through the key features that you need to pay attention to when crafting your campaigns.
- Basics of design – You don’t need to be a qualified graphic designer to make an email campaign looks great. Follow these simple steps to ensure your emails look great every time.
- Sending campaigns and monitoring results – Learn how to schedule your campaigns for maximum engagement and the key metrics you should monitor to make sure your return-on-investment is delivering positive results time and time again.
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this workshop, you will:
- be able to create marketing emails within email software.
- understand how to manage subscribers and upload a list of email marketing contacts.
- use templates and online tools to help you design and send an email campaign.
- know how to monitor the results to improve their future campaigns.
Click HERE to join.