Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Getting started with marketing
May 17 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm BSTFree
Marketing. You’ve heard about it, and you know it’s important for your business, but still, you may find the task of growing your business and getting its name out there an overwhelming one.
With all the different marketing strategies and schools of thought out there ranging from content marketing to email marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing and more—it can be difficult to choose the best way to allocate your limited amount of time and financial resources in a way that’ll get you the highest return on your marketing.
Who should attend:
This workshop is ideal for those who are new to marketing or have a basic understanding of marketing but need help getting more targeted with their messages and delivery.
After attending this workshop, you will learn:
- Why Marketing is Important for your business
- How to create a compelling value proposition so people know why they should do business with you
- How to identify who your target clients are and what’s important to them.
- How to identify the right channel and platform for your customers
- How to create compelling marketing campaigns that really speak to your audience.
You will leave with practical actions that you can implement in your business straight away.