Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Getting started with telling your business story through imagery
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Getting started with telling your business story through imagery: learn tips and tricks to bring your content to life through images.
With so much information available to them, customers are already 70% of the way through the buying journey before they even reach out to a business that can provide a product or service.
With so much choice, your customers are considering not just WHAT to buy but from WHOM? How do you ensure that your business is the one they choose?
In this workshop, we’ll show why telling the story of your business, in many different ways, will demonstrate why you’re a great fit for your potential customers and why that will make them feel more connected to your company.
Who should attend this online workshop?
Anyone using or considering using social media, websites, blogging or video to increase their own visibility online, or increase the brand awareness of their company.
What will we cover?
- Why customers are looking at how a business operates, what their ethics are and whether they want to be associated with them
- Why price isn’t the only decision
- How social media provides an avenue for you to convey your best business self and give customers the confidence they’re looking for
- The specific features available in social media that allows you to tell your story
- How to tell your story that connects with the customer
- Hints and tips to get it right and things to avoid!
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand the importance of storytelling within a business marketing strategy
- Have a plan for which methods to use, and which platforms to publish your story on
- Have a content strategy to tell your story
- Understand how to engage further with comments made on your story
- Understand how to use analytics to see what is working and what is not
Click HERE to join.