Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
How to Negotiate to Win
May 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Negotiation today presents the dual challenge of achieving the tasks or results, and at the same time maintaining and building upon the relationships of the individuals within the negotiation. As deadlines get tighter and workloads increase, it is becoming increasingly difficult to rely on the same old methods. This action planning workshop covers ways to avoid frayed tempers, strained relationships, and destructive behaviour and leads both parties to win.
This session aims to provide participants with a deeper understanding of human behaviour, motivation and habits, and how to ensure that they work well together to maximise results – developing a culture of learning, involvement, and co-operation at the negotiation table.
- Building trust
- Understanding objectives on both sides
- Taking personal responsibility – being prepared
- Tactics to open up options
- Being organised
- The six-step process
- Creating a win-win environment
- Developing synergy
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in negotiating with others, and who would like to negotiate more effectively by developing a climate of trust, enthusiasm, and willingness to work together to maximise results.
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Identify and understand the fundamentals of building trust.
- Understand the principles of negotiating to win-win.
- Recognised their own role, and the role of others in the process.
- Improve their communication skills.
- Create the framework of a win-win environment.