Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
Leading your Team to the Next Level Through Effective Performance Management
August 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Managing the performance of team members is key to keeping them engaged, motivated and ultimately delivering your business goals. In this workshop we share best practice in the performance management of both teams and individuals that may be working remotely or in the same office. You will leave with the tools, skills and online applications which will take your team to a new level of performance whilst giving your business a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
Business owners, senior leaders and managers, who are responsible for a team and need to hone and develop skills to become a more effective leader. This workshop is aimed at SME businesses.
What will we cover?
- Definition of effective performance management
- Role positioning
- Expectation setting
- Reviews/appraisals best practice
- Online tools to assist with performance management
- Performance managing a team
- Incentives and rewards
- Management of poor performance
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
After attending this session you’ll understand how to:
- What is effective performance management
- A process to managing an individuals performance within your business including tools to facilitate this online
- How to hold an effective performance review
- How to manage performance outside of review
- How to keep individuals motivated
- How to keep a team motivated
- The process of managing poor performance
- How to manage an individual performance in an uncertain economic environment
This is an interactive, action planning online workshop. You will leave this session with handouts and a practical action plan which can be implemented within your business. Where possible, we would like to encourage you to join this session with your video camera turned on and when instructed by the facilitator, you may un-mute your microphone to take full advantage of the interactive nature of the workshop.