- This event has passed.
Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work Course (EFAW)
January 17 @ 9:15 am - 5:00 pm£90
The Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work Course ( EFAW) is a 1 day course for people working in a lower risk environment and it can help business meet their requirements under the Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations 1981. It covers life saving skills including CPR, choking and bleeding and use of an AED (defibrillator).
This is a one day first aid course aimed at lower risk environments and enabling first aiders to provide assistance to those who are ill or injured at work. The course is typically run over one day, but it can be split over several sessions if needs be.
Our courses are fun and interactive and give you lots of practising of the skills you have learned
Content of the Emergency First Aid at Work Course ( EFAW)
- Incident management
- Treatment for an unconscious casualty
- CPR techniques
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Treating bleeding and shock
- Treating choking
- Treating seizures
- Treating minor injuries
- The roles and responsibilities of the first aider including and incident reporting and managing first aid kits
- Interactive hands on practical training
- One CPR training manikin per 2 participants
- Easy to follow individual course manual
- A certificate valid for 3 years
Candidate contact time is 6 hours during a 7.5 hour session.