Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Marketing Essentials Masterclass
September 7 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Marketing essentials masterclass: This deep dive workshop will provide you with a comprehensive insight into marketing essentials to help grow your business.
Understanding your target audience, getting your message across in the most cost-effective manner, whilst raising your brand awareness and getting new leads and enquiries can feel like a dark art.
This engaging, fun and practical workshop is designed to strip back marketing and demonstrate how you can adapt and employ new methods to help your business survive and prosper in a challenging and overcrowded marketplace.
Who should attend?
Are you a business owner struggling to market your business? Perhaps you have been given the role of marketing in your business but need to get more structure and focus for your marketing? Do you find marketing frustrating and struggle to come up with new ideas? Are you spending time and money on marketing but it’s not getting the results you want?
Then this workshop is for you…
What the workshop will cover:
- Discovering your brand story and how to tell it
- Developing customer personas – who are your target customers and how should you engage with them?
- Developing key messages for your businesses that attract the right customers
- What marketing channels are available and which is right for you
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Have a better understanding of your brand, your organisation’s values and who your target customers really are.
- Get the opportunity to work on practical exercises that you can apply to your own business.
- Gain a clearer understanding of the different marketing channels and techniques that you should use to engage your ideal clients.
- Leave with a practical action plan to apply in your business straight away.
- 9:30am – 10:00am – Registration and Networking
- 10:00am – 11:15am – Seminar
- 11:15am – 11:30am Break
- 11:30am – 12:30pm – Seminar
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm – Lunch
- 1:15pm – 2:30pm – Seminar
- 2:30pm – 2:45pm – Break
- 2:45pm – 4:15pm – Seminar
- 4:15pm – 4:30 Finishing comments and close
Please note that lunch is not provided. You are welcome to bring your lunch with you to consume on-site or we would be happy to direct you to locations nearby where lunch can be purchased.
About the Speaker:
This action planning workshop is run by Lindsey Newman-Wood from Passion Marketing who strives to make all her workshops engaging, fun and full of hints and tips to take away and use in your business right now.
This presentation is delivered in partnership with Business Gateway Growth Hub and Passion Marketing and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Places are limited and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
We have put new safety protocols in place to ensure we deliver our in-person events in a safe environment for you to learn and network. Before attending please read the protocols we have in place here.