Explore upcoming workshops and events within HIC to immerse yourself within our business community. Speak to our business advisor if you are keen to showcase your skills in your area of expertise. We encourage positive connections within our centre. After all, business is about people and relationships.
- This event has passed.
Optimise Your Website For Success
August 18 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Are you a business owner or marketer who would like to learn new skills to help you optimise your website to improve its search ranking? If you are, this webinar is the ideal way to start your optimisation journey.
There is an increasing overlap between search engine optimisation (SEO), improving user experience, demonstrating expertise, winning trust, and writing effective content for your website. What all of these things share in common though, is that together they’re fundamental to increasing meaningful traffic, reaching more of your target market and improving conversion rates to drive your sales.
This informative and easy to digest webinar will cover modern SEO methodology and explain how making even small changes and technical improvements to your content and site structure can make a big difference to your website’s success.
Who should attend this webinar?
This webinar is designed to help anyone who wishes to improve their website’s optimisation. You don’t need to have any specific technical knowledge, individuals with any level of expertise are welcome to attend.
What will we cover?
- Improving web page load speed, including image optimisation
- Understanding how natural language processing works and improving your writing to benefit
- Researching keywords and content topics to rank higher for more search terms
- Demonstrating “E-A-T”: Expertise, Authority and Trust
- Utilising tools to research, test and improve your site’s SEO
- Understanding the basics of good user experience for websites
- Writing persuasive copy which encourages visitors to take action
- Identifying key features and information that visitors look for when deciding who to contact or buy from
- Making and testing performance changes to your website
- Exploring examples of websites that have successfully implemented conversion rate optimisation
What outcomes can you expect from joining us?
Attending this webinar will provide you with:
- A rounded view of the factors which impact the choices users make when visiting your site.
- An understanding of how these factors and choices play a part in Google’s ranking algorithm.
- A variety of optimisation skills which will help you to improve your website to acquire more visitors and therefore do more business.
Here’s how simple it is to book your place
This webinar has limited places and priority will be given to trading SMEs based in Leicester and Leicestershire.
This webinar will be delivered via ‘Go to Webinars’. To attend this fully-funded event, your organisation must be registered and verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. If you’re not already registered, you can do this now: http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register
Once you are registered onto the programme you can book your place onto our webinars and workshops. Please note we can only accommodate one delegate per organisation.
If you have any questions, just contact your dedicated Events & Engagement Officer.
This webinar is delivered by the East Midlands Chamber’s Digital Growth Programme team and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund, East Midlands Chamber and Leicestershire County Council.